- in one God—the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- that the Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by plenary inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- that man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil, and that continually.
- that the finally impenitent are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- that the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- that believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- that the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire sanctification of believers.
- that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.